Stop The Bleeding Consortia Midterm Strategic Review and Planning Meeting
28 July - 30 July
The main objective of this three-day meeting is:
- To bring the members of the various committees together for networking and relationship building. (Most of the people with critical deliveries under STBC have interacted mainly virtually. Collegiality and closeness associated with physical interaction have been lacking.
- To take stock of STBC, the successes, challenges, opportunities, and what it takes to refocus and re-energise the STBC.
- To identify opportunities for greater harmonisation of work plans between the network partners.
- To plan for the second-year Ford-funded project.
- To promote the mainstreaming of STBC activities in the work plans of individual organizations.
- Consider future proposals on projects, funding, and growth for the STBC