AFRODAD aspires for equitable and sustainable development leading to a prosperous Africa.
AFRODAD shall contribute towards influencing policy change that redress and avert Africa’s debt and development challenges based on a human rights value system.
GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
- To identify root causes, structure and effects, and find sustainable and lasting solutions to the African debt and Aid problems
- To secure alternative development models to the international financial systems
- To influence African governments and their creditors for appropriate use and management of resources
- To support the creation and strengthening of people-based coalitions in African countries to deal with Debt, Aid and other related development issues
- To facilitate policy dialogue among Civil Society, African governments and their development partners and International Financial Institutions on Debt, Aid and development-related issues
- To secure Debt cancellation and Aid effectiveness so as to release financial resources for sustainable development in Africa
- To collect and disseminate information on issues related to Aid and Debt for advocacy groups in Africa and elsewhere.